We’re looking forward to welcoming you to Windsor Great Park Illuminated. Please read the travel information carefully to ensure you arrive and leave the event smoothly.
For additional information and answers to the questions we are most frequently asked, head to our FAQs page.
Getting here by car
Please follow these directions:
- On your SAT NAV input TW20 0UJ, as you start to see the yellow Windsor Great Park Illuminated road signs please follow these instead.
- Diversions are in place to reduce the impact on the local community.
- You may not be able to drive your usual route to Windsor Great Park and The Savill Garden.
- Please add 10-15 minutes to your expected journey time, to allow for the traffic diversions in place.
- Please drive carefully on your approach along Wick Lane to avoid potholes.
- Upon arrival at the entrance make sure you have your parking ticket ready for scanning – either printed out or on your phone.
- As you leave, you must turn left out of the car park
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and do not try to access Windsor Great Park Illuminated via Wick Road or Englefield Green, both of which are unsuitable routes. Always follow the yellow signs.
As parking is limited, a parking space must be purchased in advance of your visit. If you are yet to purchase parking, you can add it to your order by clicking the tickets button at the top of this website, then clicking on “Already ordered tickets?”.
If parking is sold out, there are alternative options at the following locations:
Waspe Farm Car Park – TW20 9LF – https://maps.app.goo.gl/GZmiDauhUJiwPcpo6
Egham Train Station – TW20 9LB – https://maps.app.goo.gl/8C6SZZHuYtWmtwXa7
To complete the remainder of your journey to Windsor Great Park Illuminated, please see below taxi numbers:
ACE CARS EGHAM – 01784 637 011
NOVO CARS – 07791 096 902
CAB CENTRAL – 01784 530 468
Please arrive in your allocated entry time slot. As capacity in the car park is limited, please ensure you arrive within the half hour entry time slot you selected at booking, as stated on your ticket. If you arrive earlier you may be required to wait for an available space.
Around the trail
Take a look at these handy tips ahead of joining us at Windsor Great Park Illuminated to ensure you have the best time during your visit:
- The trail is 2.2km long and will take approximately 1.5 – 2 hours to walk, accounting for stops and refreshments along the way.
- We always try to be as inclusive as we possibly can, however as the trail is presented in the natural landscape some of the terrain through woodland is not suitable for wheelchairs, mobility scooters or buggies. This terrain will be particularly challenging in wet weather.
- Dogs are welcome but please make sure your four-legged friend is under control and kept on a lead at all times.
2023 trail map
Check out our trail map below, and download it as a PDF here.