Windsor Great Park Illuminated 2021/2022 (the “Event”)
Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
1. The Event, held at Windsor Great Park, London (“Site”) is organised and managed by International Management Group (UK) Limited (“IMG”), a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 00946580 and with registered office at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5HR.
2. We set out below the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) that shall apply to:
a. your entry to the Event;
b. any purchase of Tickets (as set out below).
3. Notwithstanding the means by which a visitor attends the Event, the Entry Conditions as set out below apply to all visitors attending the Event.
4. The Terms relating to Tickets shall apply as set out below (save as may be varied by any Ticketing Terms and Conditions (if applicable, and as defined below).
5. Furthermore, on entry to the Event you agree to accept and abide by any venue rules of Windsor Great Park as stated here: https://www.windsorgreatpark.co.uk/media/171085/windsor-great-park-regulations.pdf (and any other regulations provided on entry to the Site).
6. Admission into the Event is at all times subject to these Terms and the terms, conditions and rules of Windsor Great Park, and the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government and the Local Authority regarding COVID-19. If you breach any of these Terms and/or any such terms, conditions and/or rules then we may refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site.
Event Tickets and Admission
9. A valid entry ticket (“Event Ticket”) entitles the holder to attend the Event on the date and at the times stated on the Event Ticket. There shall be no admittance to the Event without a valid Event Ticket. You must retain you Entry Ticket on your person at all times during the Event.
10. All attendees of the Event agree to be bound by these Terms, those as detailed on any Ticket (as applicable), any Ticketing Terms and Conditions (below as applicable), and such other terms as are drawn to the attention of visitors by IMG.
11. It is the Event Ticket holder’s responsibility to check his or her Event Ticket(s), as mistakes cannot always be rectified and IMG shall not be responsible for any incorrect Event Tickets.
12. Last entry to the Event is 8.30 pm, there is no admittance after this time. You may only leave and then re-enter the Site during the Event at the discretion of IMG or the Site. Otherwise, there shall be no re-admissions or pass-outs of any kind.
13. Event Tickets may not be used as prizes in competitions, “give-aways” or a lottery without the prior written consent of IMG in its sole discretion.
14. Event Tickets must not be resold, exchanged, transferred, altered or defaced. Any such action shall render the Event Ticket(s) void (and any individual with such an Event Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Event in IMG’s sole discretion).
15. On entry to the Event all visitors agree to accept and abide by any Site rules of Windsor Great Park (as may be updated from time to time) and any other regulations from time to time provided on entry to the Site.
16. You will need to purchase tickets for entry at a specified entry slot, but once you are in the event they can stay until close. Entry slots times are every 30 mins from 4:30 pm until the last entry at 8:30pm. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission for latecomers cannot always be guaranteed.
17. Event Ticket prices are as follows:
a. online purchases:
i. Adult Off Peak – £19.50 / Peak – £24.50
ii. Child Off Peak – £12.00 / Peak – £14.50
iii. Family Off Peak – £57.00 / Peak – £68.00
b. onsite purchases: To be confirmed.
c. Above prices are all including VAT and excluding any booking fees applied by the ticket agent.
d. “Peak” days are Friday – Sunday, school holidays and the weeks leading up to and after Christmas.
e. “Off Peak” days are weekdays Monday – Thursday
18. You must produce a valid ticket to gain entry to Event and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request at any time. Failure to produce a Ticket when requested in such circumstances may result in you being removed from the Event. Complimentary Tickets and will be offered to personal assistants for access customers.
19. Tickets are available for purchase online and onsite at the box office and prices may vary between those purchased online and onsite, as onsite prices may be subject to an increase in price.
20. A valid Ticket entitles the holder to attend the Event on the relevant date and at the relevant time(s) as stated on the Ticket. It is your responsibility to check your Ticket(s) and to ascertain the date and the time of your access to the Event. No refunds or exchanges will be given for late arrival which results in customers not receiving a full session Late arrivals will be allowed access at the discretion of the operator.
21. If an error is made in the price of any Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket and receive a full refund from us.
22. Please read the ticketing agent’s conditions carefully which can be found at https://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions (“Ticket Terms and Conditions”) prior to purchase and raise any queries with the ticketing agent or IMG prior to purchase. Purchase or possession of a Ticket constitutes acceptance of the Ticket Terms and Conditions and these Terms.
23. All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms, the Ticket Terms and Conditions (for Tickets purchased online) any other rules and regulations referred to herein or that may be applicable to the Event or Site at any time. It is your responsibility to check that you and your guests are permitted to attend the Event and have the appropriate Ticket(s). Do not buy Tickets or goods from unlawful sources. There is no guarantee of Tickets’ validity for entry for use unless purchased from the official ticket agents (either online or onsite) for the Event. IMG reserves the right to refused entry to the Event or reject anyone from the same who is found with Tickets obtained in breach of either the Terms or the Ticket Terms and Conditions. IMG reserves the right to not accept and destroy any Tickets that are found to be in breach of the Terms.
24. Ticket sales are final. Unless otherwise stated herein (or in any Ticket Terms and Conditions), Tickets will not be cancelled, refunded or exchanged once you have purchased a Ticket other than as set out in these Terms.
25. Without prejudice to the Refund Terms (below) and any Ticket Terms and Conditions (if applicable), Tickets are non-transferable and must not be sold, offered for sale, made available, transferred or otherwise disposed of, save as set out herein, and we reserve the right to cancel without refund or compensation any such Tickets. Tickets are issued subject to IMG’s right to alter or vary the Event due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange Tickets.
26. Any Ticket offered for sale, sold, transferred, used or disposed of in breach of clause 25, may be cancelled and any person(s) seeking to use the Ticket(s)) may be refused admission to or be evicted from the Event.
27. IMG will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets.
28. Tickets are issued subject to, and these Terms incorporate, the rules and regulations of Windsor Great Park, and shall remain the property of IMG who hereby reserves the right to recall any Ticket at any time.
29. IMG reserves the rights to refuse admission to the Event to anyone who does not have a valid Event Ticket (including those which appear to be counterfeit or which have been altered and/or defaced).
30. We are not responsible or liable for any Tickets that are lost or stolen, and to amend or deface any Ticket will render it void.
31. A child Ticket is for those 15 years and under. No child aged 15 or under (a “child”) will be admitted to the Event unless they are accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over (a “responsible person”) and such child or children whilst at the Event must remain accompanied and under the supervision of such responsible person at all times. IMG reserves the right to determine the ratio of responsible persons in relation to children required for adequate supervision.
32. Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services (e.g. as part of a travel or hospitality package) without the express written permission of IMG in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the Ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the Ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the Event.
Ticket Refunds and Cancellation
33. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right without prior notice and without refund or compensation (save as set out in clauses 34-38) to close or change the programme and/or the Event’s operating hours.
34. IMG in its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to close all or any part of the Event, or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Event, due to capacity, inclement weather, or special events to ensure safety, security and/or order, or if IMG reasonably considers the circumstances so require. In either case, you may be entitled to a refund in accordance with clause 35 and 36 below.
35. If the Event (including any day or session) is cancelled/closed in its entirety for any reason, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify Ticket holders as soon as possible (including notifying you of the details of any re-scheduled dates and operating hours the Event will be open). If you have already purchased a Ticket for the Event you will automatically be entitled to a refund (save where any Ticketing Terms and Conditions preclude this, as noted in clauses 39-42 below).
36. The Event will operate in line with the latest government restrictions. The Operator reserves the right to cancel your Event Ticket(s) should governmental or other regulatory capacity restrictions and/or any decision of another relevant authority relating to COVID-19 be implemented nearer the Event date. In the event of Event Ticket cancellations, the Organiser shall process refunds in accordance with all applicable Terms and Conditions relating to this Event.
37. In all circumstances, where refunds are given by IMG, only the face value of the Ticket shall be refunded.
38. You are responsible for any travel and accommodation arrangements for the Event and except as set out in these Terms, IMG shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind whether direct or consequential, including but not limited to travel or accommodation expenses from postponement, cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event and the you hereby waive all rights of whatsoever nature against IMG its employees, servants, agents, independent contractors or representatives arising from cancellation, abandonment or curtailment of the Event.
Tickets from third party agents
39. Tickets purchased from an authorised ticket agent are bound by the Ticket Terms and Conditions (see link above) and neither IMG nor Windsor Great Park are responsible or liable for any mistakes to/ or losses for any such Tickets/Tokens purchased through an authorised agent. Please refer directly to the ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets/Tokens with any ticketing issues or enquiries.
40. Notwithstanding clause 39 above, these Terms shall apply in their entirety save as varied by any Ticket Terms and Conditions (including, without limitation, in relation to refunds and/or cancellation.)
41. Under no circumstances shall IMG or Windsor Great Park be responsible or liable for any mistakes to/ or losses for any Tickets purchased through an authorised agent. Please refer directly to the ticket agent where you purchased your Tickets with any ticketing issues or enquiries, including in relation to any refunds/exchange.
42. Any Tickets bought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission/use will not be permitted.
Event Security and Prohibited Items
43. The safety and comfort of all visitors is a priority. The Event has a robust security management plan. If you see something suspicious, or something that does not feel right, please report it to a member of our security team.
44. To maximise safety, searches will take place at point of entry. This can include the use of metal detectors and searches of the person and their belongings. Please note these searches are a condition of entry, any person with illegal or prohibited items or who does not want to be searched will be refused entry and their Ticket(s) will not be refunded. Please also note prohibited items listed below. We will not be able to look after these items for you or hold liability and you will not be able to enter the event or receive a refund. Security checks may result in delays when entering the Site, please leave extra time for these searches to take place.
45. We strongly advise not bringing large bags or luggage to event as we do not have a cloakroom and will not be able accommodate these. We advise only bringing a handbag or small rucksack. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended at any time. Any unattended item may be disposed of in line with our security protocols.
46. Please contact a steward immediately if you have any concerns or problems at the Event. It may not be possible to resolve unreported issues after the Event.
47. Prohibited Items. The following articles MUST NOT be brought into the Event: Knives, Work Tools, Fireworks, Smoke canisters, Air-horns, Spray Cans, Chinese Lanterns, Handheld Communication Devices (such as radios), High Visibility Clothing, Skateboards, Scooters, or Bikes, Flares, Weapons, Dangerous or hazardous items, Laser devices, Bottles/ glass vessels/ cans- even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, Your own alcohol – even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, CS Gas Poles, Drones, Any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety, Open bottles of drink/liquid (unopened and sealed bottles of water will be accepted, as will empty reusable cups and bottles), Illegal drugs, Nitrous Oxide, Drug Paraphernalia, Chairs/Stools, Banners/Flags, Unauthorised professional photography equipment. Equipment considered to be professional will be permitted at the discretion of the security, and any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security
48. Any person in possession of any item set out at clause 47 (above) will be refused entry to the Event or will have such items confiscated and destroyed. Any article that might be used as a weapon, be deemed to be offensive or abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and/or reported to the police.
49. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, IMG and Windsor Great Park reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit to the Event and/or an attraction or ride, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or other patrons or are in breach of these Terms and/or to refuse admission.
50. Use of illegal substances strictly prohibited at the Event.
51. Visitors may be refused admission or ejected from the Event and the Site if, in the opinion of IMG and/or Windsor Great Park, the visitor is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, committing a criminal offence, declining to be searched or are in breach of any of these Terms or the terms and conditions of the Windsor Great Park. IMG reserves the right to refuse entry or evict all members of any group of persons where that group is behaving in accordance with the forgoing.
52. Dogs are permitted in Windsor Great Park but while at the Event all dogs must be on a lead and controlled at all times Visitors must only use the toilets and urinals provided and must not pollute the land.
53. Commercial, promotional and trading activities are not permitted at the Event without express prior written permission of IMG. Please note that the IMG will charge a fee for any commercial activity (including filming, photography and recording a per below) at the Event.
54. In the event of an emergency, visitors must follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and other officials.
Photography and Filming
55. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Event. By entering the Event and/or purchasing Tickets and attending the Event), Ticket holders and attendees consent to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded, and consent to the image or recording of them (including any images or recordings taken by them within the Event) being used in distribution (commercial or otherwise) in perpetuity without any payment. All sound and moving or still picture rights including, without limitation, on the internet, vest exclusively with IMG (or by any third party as may be engaged by IMG).
56. Photography and filming on site is only allowed for the personal, non-profit making use of amateurs. Commercial or editorial photography is prohibited without prior permission from IMG. Accreditation must be requested from our press office in advance. Amateur photography groups must also request accreditation in advance of arriving on site.
57. A person may be denied entry to, or removed from the Event if he or she is found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if he or she takes any photograph, makes a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything occurring inside the Event for commercial gain (unless approved in accordance with clause 56).
58. A person may enter the Event with equipment referred to in clauses 56 and 57 above where it is integrated into electronic communications apparatus designed for personal private use (such as a mobile telephone) and/or a personal stills camera, but the person may still be removed in accordance with clause 57 above if they attempt to use this device for commercial gain.
59. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for valid identification that you are aged 18 or over.
60. Alcohol is not permitted to be taken into the Event and any alcoholic drinks purchased on site must be consumed before leaving. Bag searches will be in operation.
61. IMG reserves the right refuse alcohol to any attendee who, in IMG’s any Event staff’s absolute discretion, is unreasonably intoxicated and/or is behaving in an unacceptable manner.
62. Climbing or standing upon tables, chair, benches, fences, barriers, trees, shrubbery, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits, buildings or anything similar is strictly prohibited.
63. We have introduced specific safety measures at the Event (which may be updated in line with government guidelines, local authority guidelines and/or industry standards) in an effort to maintain the welfare, health and safety of all visitors. It is in the interest of all visitors and staff to comply with the implemented safety measures. IMG reserves the right to change any safety measures and/or these Terms in its sole discretion. Should any individual not comply with any safety measures we reserve the right to refuse admission or require you and/or other ticket holders to leave the Site without being obliged to refund. The safety measures in place at the Site are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting the Event acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.
64. Before arriving at the Site please ensure you are familiar with the latest rules and guidance issued by the UK government regarding COVID-19 (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus) and you should not act contrary to such rules and guidance. Additionally, all visitors (including any guests) should familiarise themselves with all Event communications from IMG, which will set out what COVID-19 measures are in place at the Event, the steps that IMG encourages all visitors to take at the Event, and the recommendations and expectations of IMG regarding attendance at the Event. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page.
65. Given the current circumstances surrounding COVID-19, please do not attend the Event if any of the following are true:
a. in the last 10 days, you have developed a new and persistent cough, presented with a loss of or change in your sense of smell or taste, or had a high temperature;
b. You have had a test for COVID-19 for which you have not yet had the results;
c. in the last 10 days, you have tested positive for COVID-19;
d. you have lived in the same household as someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days; and/or
e. you have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace service and told to self-isolate and have not yet self-isolated for the period recommended by the NHS Test and Trace service.
IMG reserves the right to revise, update and/or amend these access provisions in its sole discretion. For additional information please visit our FAQ Page: 9https://www.windsorilluminated.com/faqs)
66. The Event is an outdoor winter event and visitors are advised to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
67. You must comply with any and all instructions given to you by IMG and/or all Event stewards and staff and with all Site regulations. IMG reserves the right to restrict access to parts of the Site.
68. Entry to the Event is entirely at your own risk and IMG will not be liable for any distress, inconvenience or anxiety caused during the course of your visit.
69. Each visitor is responsible for his/her own personal property brought into the Site.
70. You agree that the Management will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by IMG or any Event staff): (a) in any circumstances where there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed by IMG; (b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury resulting from IMG’s, its servants’ or agents’ negligence); or (c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from breach by you of any of the Terms.
71. Nothing in these Terms seeks to exclude IMG or Windsor Great Park’s liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including without limitation fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation).
72. To the fullest extent permissible in law, IMG shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under the Terms, provided that your rights are not adversely affected.
73. If any provision of the Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of the Terms valid or enforceable.
74. If IMG delays or fails to enforce any of the Terms it shall not mean that IMG has waived its right to do so.
75. Any person, other than Windsor Great Park who is not a party to the Conditions, shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Terms.
76. Nothing in the Terms and no action taken by you or IMG under the Terms shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between you and IMG.
77. You and IMG both agree that it has not entered into the Terms in reliance of, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, covenant, warranty, undertaking or indemnity by any person other than as expressly set out in the Terms. Nothing in this clause shall operate to limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
78. The Terms do not and shall not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For further information about your statutory rights contact Citizens Advice, Consumer Direct or the Department for Business Innovation and Skills.
79. For the purposes of the Conditions, “Force Majeure” means any cause beyond IMG’s control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, subsidence, lightning, earthquake or other natural disaster, weather of exceptional severity, epidemic, pandemic, disease, royal mourning, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. IMG will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under these or any other Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
80. IMG reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time.
81. The Terms (including the Ticket Terms and Conditions) constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between you and the IMG relating to the subject matter of the Terms. However, nothing in the Terms shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. The Terms cannot be varied or amended in any respect (unless agreed between You and IMG in writing).
82. These Terms shall be governed by English law and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts in connection herewith. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
83. International Management Group (UK) Ltd , is registered in England No. 00946580 at Building 6, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London, W4 5HR. You can also contact us by sending an email to email@example.com